• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
Late last month S&P Dow Jones Indices reported preliminary dividend and buyback results for the S&P 500 Index for first quarter of 2019. On a quarter over quarter basis dividends declined by $2.48 billion. This sequential decline in the first quarter versus the fourth quarter is not an uncommon occurrence. On a YoY basis dividends were up 7.46% and this was down from the fourth quarter YoY growth rate of 9.46%. Buybacks declined by $17.17 billion on a QoQ basis. As reported operating earnings were up significantly on a QoQ basis, +$48.32 billion or 19.9%, but only up 3.54% on a YoY basis.
One beneficial aspect to using a dividend factor in one's investment process is it provides insight into management's future expectations for a business and its expected cash flow. With this noted, the fact that the combined value of dividends plus buybacks has declined in the first quarter could be an indication managements anticipate a weakening operating environment near term. Certainly, some of the recent economic data suggests a slowing business environment has developed and may be impacting some business decisions.
As noted earlier reported earnings were up strongly QoQ but up a low single digits YoY. The payout ratio for for the S&P 500 Index has trended lower since the end of 2015, yet remains in an uptrend since 2010. Broadly, S&P 500 companies have experienced a rebound in earnings in Q1 2019, but will this growth carry over to Q2 2019 earnings where earnings season is now underway? According to Refinitiv (formally Thomson Reuters), 79 firms have reported earnings for the second quarter and 77.2% have reported above expectations. the long term average is 65% so Q2 earnings are getting off to a positive start. Assuming any near term economic weakness is simply a mild slowdown as we believe, earnings are expected to improve looking ahead twelve months and some improvement in dividend growth as well.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit