• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
In the third quarter many factors contributed to heightened market volatility that tested the patience of investors. If one simply read the headlines this year, they might have adopted a pessimistic market outlook and completely missed the 20% gain in U.S. stocks through the first nine months of the year. A few factors contributing to the volatility are listed below.
- The trade and tariff issue received heightened attention again when, on August 1, the Trump administration proposed a further increase in tariffs on virtually all China product imports. The equity markets reacted negatively to the news, resulting in the S&P 500 falling roughly 6 percentage points from the quarter’s high price to the quarter’s low price. In total though the S&P 500 Index did return 1.7% in Q3. Although third quarter returns were negligible in many asset classes, both equity and fixed income investors have been rewarded for the year to date period with double-digit returns in most of the asset classes.
- Economic weakness is mostly centered in the so-called soft economic data versus the not so weak hard economic data. Most of the recession talk has been centered around the ‘soft’ economic data.
- In July, the Federal Reserve cut interest rates for the first time since 2008 and then a second rate cut in September. The market volatility increased as a result of uncertainty around the magnitude and number of further rate cuts. With interest rates falling and earnings growth resuming, the equity risk premium is widening.
More insight on our views are covered in the Investor Letter accessible at the below link.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit