• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
Earnings growth expectations for S&P 500 companies continue to improve with the 12-month forward earnings growth estimate equaling 9.18%. This improving trend has been in place since February and is one tailwind supporting higher stock prices so far this year.
Although expected earnings growth estimates experience revisions up to the actual earnings report date, a favorable trend is in place. Looking out to year end 2020, expectations are S&P 500 earnings will increase 11.2%. A portion of the improving growth picture is attributable to lapping the earnings spike that resulted from the Tax Cut and Jobs Act as noted in an earlier post.
Another favorable aspect of the market is the fact over 60% of S&P 500 companies (305) have dividend yields greater than the yield on a 10-year U.S. Treasury. As the below chart shows, in the past this excess yield on stocks versus bonds has signaled a favorable environment for equities. The last time this many S&P 500 stocks traded with dividend yields greater than the 10-year Treasury was in mid-2016. Subsequent to that time in 2016, equities were a pretty favorable investment for investors as seen below.
The current earnings growth recession is similar to that which occurred in the 2015/2016 time period. Although the causes were different over the two time periods, the consequences on stock prices are often similar. With expectations for earnings growth improving, and in spite of many negative recession headlines, this just might be a favorable time for stock investors.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit