• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
Late last week the National Association of Realtors reported existing home sales of 5.46 million units at an annual rate. This number was slightly below estimates, however, it was higher than the previous month and was 4.6% higher on a year over year basis. As the below chart shows, this rate of sales appears favorable compared to the last several decades. What is important to note is units available have remained at a reasonable level as well, 1.77 million units. In other words, it does not appear housing is being overbuilt.
In an earlier post I highlighted the favorable position of the consumer as it relates to consumer debt and debt service capabilities. The favorable financial position of the consumer is also one factor contributing to a higher home ownership rate. This has positive implications for the economy due to the multiplier impact of housing.
The graph of the increase in home ownership looks similar to the increase in the labor force participation rate as show with the maroon line in the below chart.
And finally, the data suggests the consumer is not using the growth in owner's equity in real estate as a piggy bank. The first chart below shows owner's equity as a percentage of household real estate values. The second chart shows revolving home equity loans as a percentage of the real estate equity.
It seems pretty clear the consumer is in good shape, the employment markets remain strong and housing is growing at an appropriately restrained rate as compared to the lead up to the financial crisis. Without getting into the detail in this post, it does seem business restraint is where much of the issues reside. A resolution of the trade and tariff issues would go a long way in reigniting a reasonable rate of economic growth in my opinion.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit