• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
Now that the S&P 500 Index seems to be making a habit of reaching new highs on a more frequent basis, the journey has been anything but a smooth one. One area of the market that provided for a less bumpy ride was in the dividend paying stocks. Simply evaluating the return in a few of the dividend paying strategies since the market's peak in late September of last year, a couple of the dividend paying strategies still are outperforming the total return of the S&P 500 Index as seen in the below chart.
The ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF (NOBL) is up 11.8% since 9/30/2018 versus the S&P 500 return of 7.6%.
Not all but a large portion of the outperformance came in the fourth quarter last year when the S&P 500 Index fell 13.5% while the SPDR Dividend ETF (SDY) and NOBL returned -7.9% and -8.7%, respectively.
With the start of the fourth quarter and a more risk on mood by investors, the dividend payers are lagging the broader market.
Over time though, but no guarantees, the dividend payers tend to hold up better in down markets. When this occurs, the payers have less ground to make up when the market recovers and the payers thus have a propensity to outperform over the complete market cycle and more so on a risk adjusted basis.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit