• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
Today's October employment situation report goes a long way in discarding recent recession chatter. October nonfarm payrolls were reported at 128,000 versus consensus expectations of 90,000. The previously reported September payroll number was revised higher to 180,000 nonfarm payrolls from 136,000. October's manufacturing employment declined 36,000; however, motor vehicles and parts fell 42,000, mostly reflecting the GM automobile labor strike.
The participation rate continues to trend higher and was reported at 63.3%. Over the last six months 1,894,000 individuals entered the labor force. The strength of the economy, and hence the labor market, is attracting individuals into the labor force that have been on the sidelines.
In reviewing the participation rate by age cohort, higher participation is being seen in previously lagging age groups. The 55 and over age group has maintained strength through and after the financial crisis. Now it appears the other age groups are getting back to levels seen prior to the financial crisis. One group experiencing strong improvement is the 16 to 24 year old age group.
The pre-financial crisis participation level equaled 66.1%.
With the headwind of baby-boomer retirements, maybe the current participation does not reach the prior level; however, recent labor market data does suggest further improvement in participation is likely. These additional consumers, and their pent up demand, is also a positive for economic activity in the near term. In short today's employment report certainly suggests the current economic environment is one not likely to dip into a recession anytime soon.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit