• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
There can be a number of reason for an investor wanting to have an allocation to Gold. One reason for owning Gold is it tends to serve as a safe haven asset and perform well in an environment where economic activity is slowing. On the other hand investors might look to Copper as an investment if they expect a pickup in economic activity as it tends to rise with a growing economy.
As noted in a recent article ($$) by John Murphy, who writes for StockCharts.com, John highlights the recent diverging trends in the price of Gold and Copper. This divergence began to develop in September with Gold prices declining while Copper prices have been on the rise.
What also tends to occur with an economy that is expanding is interest rates begin to rise. The following chart displays a ratio of copper and gold (red line) along with the yield on the 10-year Treasury. Just as Gold began to decline and Copper rise beginning in September, the yield on the 10-year Treasury began to turn higher as well (green line.) With Gold being a safe haven, non-yielding asset, as interest rates rise, the move higher in interest rates is a headwind for Gold prices too. The bottom portion of the below chart displays the correlation of the Copper/Gold ratio to the 10-Year Treasury yield. A correlation of 1.0 signifies a perfect correlation and the correlation reading has trended between 1.0 and .75 since September.
With the yield curve no longer inverted and recent economic reports suggesting improving economic conditions, safe haven assets like gold likely lag the more economically sensitive ones, copper in this case. Not being a gold bug myself, I do believe the global economy has bottomed and a faster pace of economic growth lies ahead. Very few things move higher in a straight line so volatility should be expected as the new year fast approaches.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit