• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
One difficulty for investors in the U.S. market at the moment is the fact it seems to be hitting new highs on what seems like a daily basis. What gets missed by investors though is a market reaching new highs is actually a bullish signal and tends to be a precursor to additional highs. Below is a chart of the S&P 500 Index provided by The Kirk Report and the red dots show instances where the market achieved ten plus new highs within the last twenty trading days. Following the red dot periods the market tends to achieve additional highs. A table that accompanied the chart highlighted, since 1945, in the periods following the 10+ highs in 20 Trading days, the market was up an average of 8.6% one year later, and positive 72.8% of the time.
Supporting this 'strength begets strength' attribute, Ryan Detrick, CMT, Senior Market Strategist at LPL Financial, notes these new highs tend to occur in clusters. In a recent Twitter post Ryan included the below chart.
The other factor facing investors is the strength of returns in the U.S. this year. Through November, S&P Dow Jones Indices reports the S&P 500 Index total return for the first eleven months of 2019 equals 27.63%. Nearly every equity index has a positive return with the weakest positive in the energy sector, returning 5.46% this year. Negative returns are seen in a few of the commodity areas like Agriculture, -4.56% and Livestock, -6.93%. Investors might believe a strong returning year is a negative for equity returns in the following year. As the below chart shows though, in years where the S&P 500 Index is up greater than 20%+, 79% of the time the market is higher in the next year with an average gain of 13%.
In an environment where the equity market is reaching multiple new highs in a given year, one should not construe this as a negative for future returns. In a November article written by Ben Carlson in Fortune titled, All-Time Highs Are Both Scary & Normal, he notes, "Since World War II, the stock market has spent nearly 40% of the time within 5% of all-time highs while 54% of the time stocks have closed within 10% of an all-time high." Market highs are not necessarily a bad omen for equity investors.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit