• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
The October Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) released today reported a 235,000 increase in job openings to 7.3 million. The survey continues to show the economy is functioning at a level with more job openings than unemployed individuals. This can be seen in the following two charts with the first one showing only .81 unemployed workers available per job opening. The second chart shows the number of unemployed individuals (5.8 million versus the total job openings (7.3 million.)
The strong labor market is drawing individuals back into the labor force who previously were classified as not in the labor force. This is resulting in the participation rate slowly increasing and now stands at 63.2% where it equaled 66.1% prior to the financial crisis.
The one question that arises given the low unemployment rate is whether or not there are enough qualified individuals to fill the current level of job openings. The number of individuals 'not in the labor force but want a job' is nearing the level reach prior to the financial crisis. The number of unemployed individuals is now below the pre-financial crisis low.
A positive that results from the tight labor market is real average hourly earnings are beginning to experience increases that were last seen in the mid 1990's and even nearing pre-financial crisis levels. The potential upward pressure on inflation is something that will be at the forefront of Federal Reserve officials though
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit