• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
The American Association of Individual Investors' Sentiment Survey release this week showed a continued trend towards more bullishness by individual investors. Bullish sentiment rose 3.8 percentage points to 45.6% and this is up from a low 21.4% in October of last year.
The below chart shows the 12-month forward return (maroon line) at various bullish sentiment levels. It is when the bullish sentiment is in the mid 50's to near 60% level that forward S&P 500 Index returns tend to be negative.
Many sentiment measures have moved towards more bullish or more risk-on over the last three months and as contrarian indicators this is suggesting a higher potential for a market pullback. Goldman Sach's summary below of the various sentiment measures shows where the indicators fall along the spectrum of risk-off to risk-on.
In spite of investor's expressing their bullishness, fund and ETF flows are indicative of a cautious investor. Outflows from equities and inflows into bonds or fixed income investments continue to be the norm over the last twelve months.
Finally, the CNN Business Fear & Greed Index has declined from its 'extreme' greed level. In the latest Fear & Greed report it is noted, "During the last five trading days, volume in put options has lagged volume in call options by 5.85% as investors make bullish bets in their portfolios. However, this is still among the highest levels of put buying seen during the last two years, indicating extreme fear on the part of investors."
In summary, many sentiment measures are elevated and suggest the market could encounter a pullback, yet there are other sentiment measures noting a more cautious investor. The return for the market, specifically the S&P 500 Index has certainly been strong over the last two years as seen below. As noted in a recent post or two though, the catalyst for a market pullback is often unknown.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit