• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
Last Friday's April Personal Income and Outlays report from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis reported a significant month over month increase in personal income, up 12.9% and a dramatic increase in savings as a percentage of disposable income, up 33.0%. At the same time the income and outlays report showed a significant decline in personal consumption expenditures (PCE), down 13.2%.
Not surprisingly the country wide stay at home mandates and business shutdowns limit the consumer's ability to spend money; hence, the steep decline in PCE. Maybe a little more surprising is the jump in disposable income and savings. However, these two variables provide insight into the extent of the government's fiscal and monetary support targeted to the consumer.
In total, monetary and fiscal stimulus is projected to exceed $9 trillion, just over 40% of GDP. As more states relax stay at home mandates and the 36 million people that have filed for unemployment claims over the last two months begin returning to work, it is likely economic activity begins accelerating. Sure, certain industries will be slower to recover, like travel and hospitality, but others like restaurants may see more of a "V-shaped" recovery. All else being equal, relaxing government business restrictions and stay at home mandates is important to getting the economy growing again as the government's fiscal support has tried to limit the damage to the consumer.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit