• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
I still believe the recent economic data is experiencing a "V-shaped" recovery and the equity market seems to concur. So many times though, we do note the market and the economy do not always react to the same information. With the S&P 500 Index's 1.34% gain today, it is now up .40% on the week. Over the last eight trading days the market is up 6.14% since June 29. If the market finishes positive this week, it will be the third consecutive week of positive gain for the S&P 500 Index.
Today the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) reported that the Small Business Optimism Index increased 6.2 points to 100.6. Also included on the below chart is the fact more firms are expecting an improved economy six months from now versus a worse one.
The report notes eight of the ten components of the Optimism Index improved. A couple of key highlights from the survey:
- "Small business owners continue to be optimistic about future business conditions and indicate they expect the recession to be short-lived."
- "The percent of owners who think now is a good time to expand improved 8 points to 13% of owners."
- "Job creation plans increased 8 points to a net 16%."
- "The net percent of owners planning to expand inventory holdings increased from May by 5 points to a net 7% as sales improved. This is one of the highest readings historically and good news for growth."
Small businesses tend to be the job creators and the survey notes 16% of firms plan to increase employment, up from 1% compared to April's report. Given the high level of the unemployment rate, this is a positive sign for the job market.
Certainly, the equity market might be pricing in the anticipated positive developments economically. The market will not go up in a straight line, however broadly, business and economic data seems to be improving more than it is disappointing expectations.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit