• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
With over 15 million individuals unemployed based on Thursday's jobs report and an additional 10.7 million individuals receiving Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, labor market improvement can not happen fast enough. However, employment related reports this past week indicate the job market is improving. Initial jobless claims for the week ending August 7 were reported at 963,000, a far cry lower than the nearly 7 million claims filed at the peak of the pandemic shutdown in March/April. Although last week's claims level is too high, they are declining.
Also reported last week was the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) report for June. As the maroon line in the above chart shows, job openings increased by 518,000. To gauge the health of the job market, one variable worth evaluating is the Total Separations category reported in the JOLTS report minus the Job Quits. This net figure provides one with insight into job losses that are more in the category of involuntary. The JOLTS report notes the separation category "includes quits, layoffs and discharges, and other separations." Quits on the other hand are "generally voluntary separations initiated by the employee." As the below chart shows, these involuntary job losses are back to a level seen prior to the virus mandated shutdown.
In conclusion, as noted at the beginning of this post, too many individuals are not employed and this can be seen in the final chart below. Based on the JOLTS report though, it does appear improvement is occurring in the job market. The increase in reported job openings is one favorable sign and just today, as I was out running errands, I saw quite a few businesses with "we are hiring" signs in their window. As more states reopen their economies, further job market improvement is likely to unfold.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit