• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
The American Association of Individual Investor's Sentiment Survey release for the week ending 9/23/2020 showed bullish investor sentiment fell 7.1 percentage points to 24.9%. The decline in bullish sentiment largely showed up in the 5.6 percentage point increase in bearish sentiment. When all is said and done, the bull/bear spread widened to minus 21.1 percentage points from the previous week's spread of minus 8.4 percentage points. As the below chart shows, since January bullish sentiment has been on the decline and does remain at a level lower level.
Although individual investors are expressing a low of bullishness for stocks, their response to the amount of investment dollars allocated to stocks is 65%, just above the long term average. Given the low level of bullishness, one would expect a lower level of exposure to stocks at this point in time. This does not seem to be the case though.
Since sentiment measures are contrarian ones, the low level of bullish sentiment would generally be bullish for stock returns in the coming six months or so. However, it seems investor actions are not matching the survey responses around sentiment. One factor influencing investor asset allocation decisions at the moment might be the low level of interest rates. Investors may have a preference of a lower equity weighting, but what is the alternative to owning stocks: cash that earns virtually zero in interest and/or bonds that are trading at historically low yields? At the end of the day, it is important investors recognize the sentiment measures seem to be providing conflicting signals in the current market market environment.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit