• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
The first two days of September saw the S&P 500 Index get off to a nice positive start, up 2.29% on a price only basis. Since then though the market has declined 5.4% on a total return basis. This decline has been led by the large cap technology stocks in the index. The blue line in the below chart represents the average return of six large cap technology companies in the index, Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL) Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet f/k/a Google (GOOGL) and Microsoft (MSFT).
As the above chart shows, the average return of those six stocks since September 2 is a decline of 13.8%. As a comparison the S&P 500 Index is down 5.4%. And to compare apples to apples, the Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Index is down only 2.5%. The Invesco Top 50 Mega Cap ETF (XLG) is down 8.7% and those six stocks account for over 40% of the weighting in the XLG index.
The below chart highlights this September pullback by looking at the performance on a year to date basis. Even with the sharp decline of these mega cap stocks, specifically the technology positions, they continue to outperform the broader S&P 500 Index in 2020, 37.4% versus 6.2%, respectively. One question for investors is whether this rotation out of the mega cap technology stocks has more room to run.
Disclosure: Firm and/or family long AAPL, GOOGL, MSFT and RSP
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit