• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
The one thing investor know about company earnings reports is it is a rearview mirror look on what has occurred on a quarterly or annual basis. This backward view may add little insight into what expectations might unfold in the future. Over the long run though, stocks do tend to follow earnings and or cash flow. Having noted this, the S&P 500 index bottomed in March while earnings bottomed in the second quarter, thus, the market seemingly anticipated an improved earnings environment. Subsequent to the market's March bottom, the S&P 500 Index has moved higher on a nearly uninterrupted path as seen in the below chart.
One reason for the market's improved performance can be attributed to the positive quarterly earnings growth outlook for the the third and fourth quarter of this year and the positive year over year earnings growth expectations looking 12-months forward. The above chart shows I/B/E/S expected 12-month forward earnings growth to come at over a 13% growth rate. The S&P 500 Index earnings growth expectations for calendar year 2021 versus 2020 is estimated to equal almost 28%, i.e., $166.22 versus $130.22, respectively. The below table shows quarterly and annual earnings figures for the S&P 500 Index, and yes, 2022 seems pretty far in the future, but current expectations have earnings in 2022 at $190.82 for the market or up almost 15% versus 2021.
In summary, the market's improved performance since March, and possibly into 2021, is partially supported by an improved earnings picture for companies. Rarely does the market move higher in a straight line, and with a fast approaching election day on the horizon, some market volatility would not be a surprise.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit