• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
The Future of this Blog
Before I share my earnings forecast, I first want to briefly talk about the future of this blog.
Since I started this blog in June of last year, I've been self-employed, which has given me the ability to drop everything and spend 12 hours a day working on blog posts for a week or two, like I did when I wrote My Tesla Investment Thesis 2.0. This is about to change, because I am currently in the middle of relocating to Singapore to do an MBA, which starts in January. Whereas a lot of MBA programs are one and a half or two years in duration, my MBA (INSEAD) is a one year program, which means the workload will also be higher, because (according to them) they've cramped the most important 80% of an MBA into just one year. As a result, I doubt I'll have time to write any massive posts during the next 15 months, especially because maintaining a social life and staying in shape are more important to me.
Furthermore, for the past two months or so, I've been more confident in Tesla's long-term success than ever. In My Investment Thesis 2.0 I wrote:
I think that it's a near certainty that Tesla will end up among the market leaders at the very least. For them to not gain a majority/monopoly market share, some of Volkswagen's serious attempts at EVs (ID.3 & ID.4) in the next few years HAVE TO achieve a certain level of success. I doubt they will sell as many as the Model 3 and Model Y, but these cars are supposed to be profitable mass market vehicles. If Volkswagen does not manage to sell at least hundreds of thousands of these per year, I think the entire automotive industry is done for and can pack up their bags.
Well, the ID.3 is here and for the most part it's been a major disappointment. At this point, I think it's up in the air whether it will even sell 100k units per year, let alone hundreds of thousands of units. I think it's now crystal clear that Tesla will be the dominant player in the automotive industry, even before factoring in Tesla's seemingly unbeatable strategy and insurmountable lead in autonomy, and to me the only question is how massive of a market share Tesla will end up with.
With this in mind, I've been less interested in following every tiny detail going on with Tesla (but I still follow the major news), and I don't care that much whether Tesla will sell 900k, 1M or 1.1M units in 2021, and 4M, 4.5M, or 5M units in 2025. Tesla is still the most exciting thing going on in the world, and Elon is still an amazing human which we can all learn loads from, but I don't currently find myself wanting to spend 2-3 hours a day reading up on Tesla, like I have for the past one and a half years.
Tesla's new stance towards investor relations from the past year or so of "less tell and more show", which I believe has helped the stock price tremendously by the way, also doesn't really help with that. Tesla seems to share less details about its business these days, so it also makes me just want to sit back, relax, and trust Elon and the rock-star employees working at Tesla to transition the world to sustainable energy and transport.
And last but not least, there hasn't been anything I've really wanted to write about as of late. I feel like My Tesla Investment Thesis 2.0 is still very relevant today, 10 months later, I've already shared My TSLA Investment Strategy, and there's nothing super exciting going on that I haven't already written about like a Valuation Allowance Release, S&P Inclusion, or Delta Hedging.
I'm not sure yet exactly what kind of shape this blog will take over the next 15 months while I pursue my MBA. Perhaps I'll make smaller posts, simply sharing my thoughts on major events, such as earnings calls, investor days, etc. Or maybe I'll post these things on Twitter, like I did after Batter Day.
TSLA Q3'20 Earnings Forecast
- Energy was surprisingly strong in Q2, and I'm expecting Q3 to be a new record after lockdowns have been lifted and solar price reductions. Solar Roof should also be increasing slowly but steadily.
- I would expect S & X margins to be worse than this, because of price reductions in Q2, but they just reduced the price of the Performance S by $3k and of the LR version by $5.5k. Although I'm not sure how, it really suggests margins in Q3 were stronger than one would think.
- Model Y margins are probably very high right now. It shouldn't cost much more to make than the 3, yet there's no SR trim, and the price is much higher.
- I've more-or-less copied OPEX and stock-based compensation (impacting non-GAAP numbers) from The Accountant on TMC. He does much more in-depth calculations on these than I do.
- Automotive Revenue: $5.18B => $7.65B
- Automotive Sales Gross Margin Excluding Credits: 20.7% => 21.3%
- Total Revenue: $6.04B => $8.82B
- Gross Profit: $1.27B => $1.99B
- Total Gross Margin: 21% => 22.5%
- EBIT: $327M => $750M
- GAAP Profit: $104M => $468M
- Non-GAAP EPS: $0.44 => $0.87
- Free Cash Flow: $418M => $693M
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit