• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
S&P Dow Jones Indices' recent report on buyback activity for the third quarter shows buyback activity increasing to $101.79 billion from $88.66 billion in the second quarter. With the economy mostly reopening, at least through Q3 2020, companies reported an improvement in 'as reported earnings,' increasing to $273.2 billion versus $98.5 billion for the first quarter. As the red line in the below chart shows though, buybacks remain far below the fourth quarter 2018 peak of $222.98 billion.
The green line on the above chart represents dividends and buybacks at $217.3 billion, also far below their peak of $342.8 billion in the fourth quarter of 2018. Dividends actually decreased to $115.5 billion in the third quarter versus $119.0 billion in the second quarter 2020. On a year over year basis, dividend payments are down 6% and dividends with buybacks combined are down 27.3% YOY.
The S&P Dow Jones Indices' report notes,
- "For Q4 2020, buybacks are expected to continue to rebound as more issues venture in to cover employee options; expenditures likely to remain top heavy."
- "The top 20 issues dominated the buybacks, accounting for 77.4% of all buybacks, down from the record Q2 2020’s 87.2% and up from the historical 46.2% average.
- "Apple (AAPL) continued to lead, spending $17.59 billion in Q3 2020, ranking 11th in S&P 500 history.
- "Berkshire Hathaway (BRK), was next (dare we dream of a dividend): $9.0 billion for Q3 2020, up from $5.0 billion for Q2 2020; for the 12-months ending in September 2020 they spent $17.8 billion versus $3.2 billion.
- "Intel (INTC): $8.0 billion for Q3 20120, up from none for Q2 2020; for the 12-months ending in September 2020 they spent $15.8 billion versus $12.4 billion.
- "Alphabet (GOOG/L): $7.9 billion for Q3 2020, up from $6.9 billion in Q2 2020; for the 12-months ending in September 2020 they spent $29.3 billion versus $14.9 billion.
- "Microsoft (MSFT): $6.7 billion for Q3 2020, up from the $5.8 billion spent in Q2 2020; for the 12-months ending in September 2020 they spent $24.8 billion versus $20.7 billion."
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit