• Life changing income potential: up to $30,000+ commission for each and every referred customer transaction
• 100% free affiliate marketing program - No cost for you to join or participate in
• 3% commission on all gross client sales transaction amounts for all present and future sales and investment in precious metals and cryptocurrency
• You are also paid $30 - $100 for each qualified lead
• Example: average sale = $65,000 = $1,950 commission; sales easily = 6 and sometimes 7 figures. $100,000 sale = $3,000 commission and $1,000,000 sale = $30,000 commission
• Some affiliates have made $40,000+ to $100,000+ commissions in a single month
• Lifetime revenue share on customer transactions
Join NOW Exclusive Affiliate Program ✅ CLICK HERE Join Exclusive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: The owner(s) of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
S&P Dow Jones Indices announced the results of its annual rebalancing of the S&P 500 Dividend Index. Three companies are being added in this rebalancing and three are being removed, leaving the number of Dividend Aristocrats at 65. The changes go into effect prior to the market open on February 1, 2021. As noted by S&P, "S&P 500® Dividend Aristocrats® measure the performance of S&P 500® companies that have increased dividends every year for the last 25 consecutive years. The Index treats each constituent as a distinct investment opportunity without regard to its size by equally weighting each company." In addition to the dividend increase requirement, other factors S&P Dow Jones Indices includes in the methodology to select the dividend aristocrats are:
- a constituent must be a member of the S&P 500 Index.
- a constituent must have a float-adjusted market cap of at least $5 million for the three months prior to the rebalancing date.
- a constituent must have an average daily value traded of at least $5 million for the three months prior to the rebalancing date.
- at each rebalancing, the minimum number of constituents should be 40 and the rebalancing should not result in constituents in a particular GICS sector accounting for more than 30% of the index weight.
DIVERSIFY and GROW YOUR IRA WITH METALS and CRYPTOS
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 INVESTORS KIT
Kit includes information on our company, products and fees.
Bonus: you will also receive free DVDs and a 10 year anniversary silver coin.
✅ CLICK HERE Claim Your Free Investor Kit